The relevant installation standards and specifications of the suspended platforms are for your reference:
1. Need a certificate. The operator of the gondola must have a special operation certificate.
2. Overloading is strictly prohibited. Generally, the load limit of the suspended platform is about 400kg.
3. Daily inspection. The suspended platform must be inspected daily, and there is a daily inspection record.
4. Gale. It is forbidden to use gales that exceed fresh breeze (including fresh breeze).
5. Safety rope. The suspended platform must be equipped with safety ropes and life ropes.
6. It is forbidden to use it at night. Overtime is not allowed when using the suspended platform at night.
7. Low-voltage circuit. The wire rope is strictly prohibited to be used as a low-voltage electric circuit for electric welding.
8. Fall to the ground. When the suspended platform is not in use, it must fall on the ground.
9. 2 people. The suspended platform must be operated by 2 people, and 1 person is prohibited to operate it.
10. Items. It is strictly forbidden to place oxygen cylinders, acetylene cylinders, and electric welders.
Follow us on:https://www.facebook.com/shenxi.export
Subscribe to my YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/SHENXIMACHINERYGROUP